Thursday, April 06, 2006

Two Year Journey Through the Bible


On January 1st I started a two year journey through the Bible. I am using the Today's Light Bible. The Bible shows what verses to read each day and takes about fifteen minutes. This fits perfectly with the Flylady philosophy for any Flylady fans out there. On its own, the readings might be meaningless. But what makes this journey special is that our pastor posts a blog for reflecting on the readings and answering questions posted by readers. Pastor Mike's Blog In addition there is a Sunday morning Bible Study focusing on that weeks readings. I am very enthusiastic about this journey and am looking forward to seeing where it will lead.

So as an avid digital scrapbooker, you know I would find a way to incorporate scrapbooking with Bible reading! I decided to start a scrapbook documenting my journey. The above picture is my cover page. The inspriation for the cover page came from the front cover of the Today's Light Bible. I used a picture of Lake San Antonio that I took last October.

Edited on 9/13/06 - Unfortunately the link to Pastor Mike's blog is no longer active:(

No comments: