Thursday, August 30, 2007

Recipe Card Template #2

Credits for the Shrimp Scampi Recipe card:
Folded stitched ribbon from Altered Twill and Lace by Sylvie of Sausan Designs, Stitching from Michelle Shefveland's Mission Possible kit from March 2007 Scrappers Guide, Staple my own, Papers and tabs made in FotoFusion. Photo by me. Fonts are Pea Jenn and LD Letterpress.


I was supposed to post this before I went on vacation but alas.....time ran out.

So here it is belated but with the best of wishes to my fellow scrapping buddies.

Happy cooking and scrapping!




12 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love your recipe templates. Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the freebie recipe card- this is something which will certainly be used over and over:)

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for the cool recipe temp =)

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks, I really like the first recipe card template you posted and I bet I will like this one too.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing! hugs Catherine

Katherine Lent said...

Thanks for the card, I think this will be very helpful!

Margie said...

Thank you so much!!

Chris said...

A great template thank you! It's just the thing I need right now!

Anonymous said...

Cant seem to figure out how to download it.

Canay said...

tlhopp79...

to download just click on the picture.