Saturday, July 14, 2007

Recipe Card Template #3

Credits for the Crockpot Recipe card:
Shabby Princess and Sara C. Dinner Party Kit
Fonts are: Beauty School Dropout, CK Holiday Spirit, Eye Catching

It's a slap happy Saturday and another template to share. You may be wondering how I went from template #1 to template #3. That is a good question for which I don't have a good answer. So, suffice it to say, template #2 will be posted when I get back from vacation in August.

Do you like recipe swaps? Sue (javamama) has started a Recipe Rounds on her blog. It sounds like a fun way to collect some new recipes. I will be checking it out when I get back. In the meanwhile, I want everyone to get busy cooking and creating recipe cards. If you post a recipe card, please link me up. I would love to see it.


11 comments:

susan said...

Thanks for mentioning me! Your card is wonderful

Maria said...

Thank you so much for the gorgeous freebie! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

This is so cool!!! I love your recipe cards!!! and I saw your texture photos too!!!amazing!!
i love yoru blog, so much fun!!!
Hugs & kisses, Mariquita

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the recipe card template. Love the idea!

Michelle said...

Another cute template! Thank you!

Margie said...

So much fun! Thank you for making these and sharing with us :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great template!

Tammy said...

Thanks for sharing your template.

Anonymous said...

Your templates are just wonderful! Thank you for sharing them.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sharing... logo design