Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Texture...

I almost stepped on this little fellow when I was watering. Isn't he cute? (the frame is one of the supplies that comes in the FotoFusion software) When I saw this photo, I immediately thought *texture*. Isn't it funny how digital scrappers see texture where ever we go?

Here are some photos I took in Disneyland. While other people are taking pictures of their cute kids and family, I am checking out the wood work as we are meandering through the waiting lines...


Textures are so versatile. They can add depth and interest to your scrapbook layouts. How they are used will depend on what program you are using. I use them in Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro and FotoFusion. Here is a two page layout about textures I made in Paint Shop Pro.

Credits: Torn Memories kit by Lauren Bavin of www.digitalscrapbookplace.com; leaf is from Cottage Arts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your little friend is a perfect example of texture Canay. Love what you've done with texture in those layouts.