Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Reality #11


Over the past couple weeks I've heard lots of talk from the various women who inhabit my world, both online and in real life (and even the talk that goes on inside my own head) about guilt or feeling like they aren't doing something well enough. Heck, last weeks' challenge was about what was maybe a bad idea but we did it anyway. Well, I'm wanting to turn it all around now. I want you to scrap about you. What you are proud of. What you do well. What are some hallmarks of your personality that you value. Really, it can go down any path, but at the end of the exercise I would like for you to have something that represents the FABULOUS mom, daughter, sister, wife, and friend that you are TODAY and why you are proud to be you. Hmmm....this should be simple, right? LOL.

Click HERE for credits.

No comments: