Saturday, May 12, 2007

National Scrapbook Day

National scrapbook day shared its day with Cinco de Mayo on Saturday, May 5th. I didn't pull an all nighter this year but I checked out the happenings at Creating Keepsakes, a couple of chats at Digital Scrapbook Place, and I found all the butterflies at Jen Wilson Designs so I got her cool kit. I also used the day to start organizing my *paper* scrap booking supplies. In honor of Cinco de Mayo we ordered take out from El Guadalajara. DH and I shared Chille Rellenos and Carnitas and DS had his traditional Carnitas Chimichanga. All in all it was a delightful National Scrapbook Day!


I did get one layout done. Ali Edwards first challenge at CK was to take five minutes and take photos of everyday beautiful things. I ran around taking photos and quickly uploaded them into the computer. Later that evening I posted the same layout for DSP's multiple photo layout. Credits can be seen at DSP or at Jen Wilson's site. The layout is also posted at CK since that is the site Ali was hosting her challenge at.

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

Beautiful layout. I love how you arranged the photos!