Wednesday, February 07, 2007

2006 Year in Review...

2006 A Year in Review
Last year the Scrapbook-Bytes January Ezine included premade calander pages for 2006. Instead of making calanders, I used the pages to make layouts of our activities for the year. This has been a fun activity and sometimes when I wonder what the heck I do...I can look back and see what we have done during the year. I am going to print these in 8x8 and put them in Pioneer albums. I will put additional layouts I've done chronologically behind the appropriate month. OK...so I don't have all the layouts done for last year...and January of 2007 is already over...EGADS...I am already behind!!!!!

I really like the Scrapbook-Bytes ezine. the articles and tutorials are up to date and informative, there are lots of layouts to look at, and each month the Ezine is full of digital scrapbook kits and elements that can be downloaded at no additional cost. It is one of the best bargains around. I purchased the annual subscription because it makes the monthly cost a little less. But you can also purchase individual issues for past or future months.

No comments: