Friday, February 23, 2007

Using Labels in Blogspot

Don't you feel goofy sometimes when you discover something really neat, and when you proceed to tell people about it everyone else already seems to know about it????? Well I just discovered the label feature in Blogspot. Pretty cool. At the end of each post there is a label. If you click on the label all posts with that label on it will show up. Pretty nifty little feature. So you probably already knew about this...makes me wonder what other fun little features are hiding in blogspot!!!!!

I'm not sure if anyone will use them but so far I have two labels set up. Bible for all my bible reading spiritual layouts and Freebies for the scrapping elements that I share.

ETA: and look at the side bar...right under the dictionary look up box...I added my labels and it shows how many posts there are for each label.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Oh - well how cool is that?!? I didn't know about labels either! LOL I've just found your blog and love how you incorporate scripture on your layouts. I've been trying to do the same. Now I'm going to update my blog with labels.... ;) (One of these days) *grin*